Tuesday 14 January 2014

The Zelda Movie Guillermo del Toro Already Made

Guillermo del Toro is one director I've always wanted to make movies based off of video games, he seems to have the right style that fits with much of the more creative gaming titles, like the works of Team Ico, and a passion for gaming. Del Toro is also one of those directors who has a long line of movies he wants to do so him doing a video game movie in the near future seems unlikely but luckily he already made one! Guillermo del Toro's 2008 super hero movie Hellboy II: The Golden Army is a more faithful adaptation of The Legend of Zelda series than any video game movie has been to any of its source material. Don't believe me? I came prepared with this handy infographic! 

Convinced? No? Shut up, I don't have anything to prove to you.











It's a secret to everybody

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a nice movie that I can watch with my friends on the weekend. I like the description you gave in the beginning and the last line just cracked me up hahah!

    ReplyDelete